SALE - SPECIAL PRICE
Mobile Icerink 15 m x 30 m
with Hockey Boards H/125 cm
special offer price 25.000 €
Mobile ice rink used 12,5 m x 30 m – 375sqm
with boards in wood h=100 cm
special offer price 22.000 €
Our ice rink technology.
Ice-skating in every season and in any location.
ICE-TEC uses exclusively environmentally friendly, high-quality and long-lasting materials. Our ice rinks are set up according to the following principles:
- We lay insulation material in order to protect the underlying area from low temperatures (depending on what is underneath the ice rink).
- We lay a non-woven-fabric, which absorbs possible moisture.
- We lay EPDM cooling coils. - These mats guarantee that we can build the ice rink quickly, as well as upholding the surface of the ice in an energy-efficient way.
- We set up the ice rink boards (wood or polyethylene-PE).
- We pump environmentally friendly coolant (glycol) into the cooling coils, through the distribution pipe.
- Then, water plus an energy-saving cooling machine jointly produce perfect ice for skating.
For dismantling the ice rink, the coolant (glycol) will be warmed and pumped through the EPDM coils, which then defrost more quickly. Within only a few hours, the entire ice rink can be dismantled and put away.